Kingfisher House Business Centre offers shared office space for hot desking and co-working in the heart of Bromley. Work in the way that suits you and become part of our thriving business community.
GET IN TOUCH
Please get in touch to discuss your workspace requirements. If you would like to come and look around, just let us know and we can give you a full tour.
You can book a desk on a day-by-day basis, giving you full flexibility.
- Your own desk for the day
- WiFi or an ethernet cable for internet access
- Use of a telephone and 300 minutes
- Use of the building facilities
Day rate: £25.00 + VAT
You pay a discounted monthly rate, giving you unlimited access to a shared office space.
- Your own desk in a shared office
- Lockable storage
- Internet connection
- Handset and line rental
- Daily postage collection and delivery
- 24/7 access with a key fob
- Gas, electricity, council rates and other utilities included
- Unlimited use of the building facilities
Monthly rate: £300.00 + VAT per desk
Why choose Kingfisher House for ?
Hot desking/co-working is becoming increasingly popular. It is useful for start-ups, sole traders and small businesses that need affordable, flexible workspace, as well as those who may only need to use office space occasionally.
Our shared office spaces are located within our Bromley-based business centre, along with a range of serviced offices, meeting rooms, and a comfortable well-equipped business lounge. We also offer virtual office services.
Become part of the Kingfisher House community. Clients love our business centre because:
- We are a real community. Kingfisher House is more than just an office space – it is a vibrant business hub. Hot desking and co-working is the perfect way to meet like-minded people and build your business network.
- Workspaces are flexible and collaborative. You will be able to work in a shared office, with options to tailor your working hours and environment to suit your business. There is space for collaboration and meetings too.
- There is a range of excellent facilities. Our shared office spaces are comfortable and well equipped. If you choose our monthly co-working option, you will have access to secure storage and all of our business centre facilities.
- We offer simple, affordable pricing structures. You can choose to hot desk on a day-by-day basis or secure yourself a desk in a shared office for a fixed monthly price. Our rates are reasonable and transparent.
- We have a friendly, professional business centre team. Kingfisher House is run by an experienced management team who can offer admin support and will welcome you in with a smile.