The ongoing coronavirus outbreak is causing property management staff to face a wide range of new challenges. Safety and the prevention of transmission are the main goals to keep everyone protected. This means creating a coronavirus-free environment and here at Kingfisher House, we are committed to that goal.
With that in mind, we are going to take a look at what Kingfisher House is doing to keep our buildings COVID safe:
- Frequent Cleaning- the Kingfisher House sanitation team has been tasked with providing frequent cleaning of all high touchpoint areas, hard surfaces, and workspaces to meet global health and safety regulations.
- Physical Distancing- we have provided clear information, signage, and protocols in place to ensure minimal person-to-person contact.
- Visible Signage- the Kingfisher House provides detailed health and safety guidelines on display in key strategic locations.
- Meet Safely- we have established a meeting room safety protocol to allow for physical distancing, moving around clockwise, and maintaining a safe distance for catering.
- Hand Sanitising Stations- hand sanitising stations are located at every entrance and exit to the centre as well as in kitchens and communal areas. These must be used often to prevent the spread of germs and bacteria.
- Maintain Communication- it is important to maintain good communication with tenants and visitors about the importance of COVID-19 protocols. Preventing COVID-19 transmission is more like a marathon than high-speed sprint. So, it is important to maintain close communication with everyone. If property management no longer communicates about COVID-19 prevention, there will be lax in discipline. If someone has suspicious symptoms, the property management team must be notified immediately. Whether it’s COVID-19 or not, the person can get immediate treatment.
- Filters- during winter, it is not possible to open doors and windows for fresh air. Without a proper air filtration system, the risk of indoor transmission can be high. High-performance HEPA filters can be placed near ventilation systems to remove more than 99 percent of droplets and particles measured at 0.3 microns or larger. Other than removing virus, the system can also block fungal spores, bacteria, and dust, which will increase the overall health of occupants.
Contact Kingfisher House
To learn more benefits of renting office space from Kingfisher House, contact us today and speak with a leasing specialist who can answer any questions you might have.
If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it on your favourite social media sites.